Friday 20 July 2012

The 5 Best TV Shows Ever


Television shows have come and gone throughout the years and I must admit I've seen my fare share. Some were short lived and others played for many years. After careful thought and consideration, I give you my picks for the 5 best t.v. shows ever in no particular order.1. The Andy Griffith Show not only gave us the comic genius of Don Knotts as Barney Fife, but gave us the warmth and wisdom of Andy Griffith. Ron Howard as Opie Taylor was adorable and who could forget Aunt Bee's wonderful cooking.2. Mash gave us a glimpse in to the Korean War. Humor keep every one sane at the 4077, but their were serious episodes that should us the harsh reality of war. Henry Blake dieing in a plane crash, gave us all a feeling of what lose meant in the war.3. The Walton's showed us that love and kindness carried many through the great depression. Big families gave life to the simple things and saying goodnight was always comforting at the end of the day.4. Gilmore Girl's is a show I stumbled upon one day and found myself wrapped up in the cleaver wit the writers develop ed for the show. Good acting provided the timing that delivered these lines to make you laugh and think all at the same time.5. The Office is a show that has a big following today. Their humor in the office may be offbeat at times, but in a lot of ways it reminds me of real life office personalities and situations. Michael Scott tends to put his foot in his mouth on every episode. We all have had bosses like that.So there you have it, my picks for 5 best T.V. shows ever. Some you may agree with and some you may not. That's what' nice about the Internet. Everyone can have their own opinion and share it with the world.



No comments:

Post a Comment